Data Entry Operator II
Data Entry Operator II Job Responsibilities:
Maintains database by entering, verifying, and balancing data.
Data Entry Operator II Job Duties:
- Prepares source data for entry by compiling and organizing data; establishing priorities.
- Enters data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving problems.
- Verifies and balances data by reviewing data; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Data Entry Operator II Skills and Qualifications:
Data Entry Skills, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information , Typing, Decision Making, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Thoroughness, Independence, Informing Others, Results Driven